Friday, July 13, 2012

Vienna suggestions?

One month today, I will be leaving on my honeymoon to Vienna.  Pretty exciting.

I was wondering if any of the wonderful readers of Occult Chicago have any suggestions as to where to visit.  We already have a massive list of museums to visit.  However I wonder about other places of interest.

I know that Mesmer, von Reichenbach and Wilhelm Reich were all in Vienna at some point.  So clearly there is something regarding subtle energies in the air in Vienna.  Both Carl Kellner and Rudolph Steiner lived there.  There have been plenty of organizations (some decidedly dubious) originating in Vienna over the years. 

Any suggestions regarding archives, displays, places of historical interest and etc. would be highly appreciated. 

Thank you again for reading Occult Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment